The PRO Plus Series of Coriolis mass flow meters from TRICOR reportedly provides the smallest installation length on the market for installation into systems where space is limited.
The flowmeter comes in three models. The TCMQ 6400 (photo) is designed for a ½ in. line and achieves mass flow rates up to 6400 kg/h. The TCMQ 18K fits a 1 in. line and achieves flow rated to 17,700 kg/h. The TCMQ 070K fits a 2 in. line and achieves flow rates to 70,000 kg/h.
All three meters are accurate to 0.1 percent with a standard pressure rating of 1,450 psi.
Features of the meters:
• High dosing accuracy due to short response time (max. 10 ms)
• Suitability for pump monitoring and fast control circuits due to 100 Hz refresh rate
• Extremely short installation length for easy fit in most system configurations
• High zero stability for drift-free accuracy and long-term stability
• Extensive diagnostics and self-monitoring, including empty pipe detection