LAS VEGAS & SALT LAKE CITY --- At CTIA Super Mobility 2016, Monnit Corporation released an International 3G cellular gateway to meet the growing demand for wireless sensors worldwide. The new gateway is based on a 3G (GSM/UMTS) wireless engine and comes integrated with Monnit's wireless access point network (WAN) for use with all Monnit wireless sensors. The gateway allows the sensors to operate on a majority of the world’s leading cellular networks.
Monnit cellular gateways communicate with the iMonnit Online Monitoring and Notification System via cellular transmission, making them ideal for remote locations or where existing Internet connections are not available. The system aggregates sensor information and sends notifications via text or email if user defined conditions are met or exceeded.
Monnit International 3G Cellular Gateway features include:
• Cellular technology; 3G UMTS / GSM / GPRS fallback (800/850, 900, 2100 MHz)
• Available wireless sensor frequencies; 900, 868 and 433 MHz
• Mini-SIM (2FF) 25 mm x 15 mm x 0.76 mm SIM card compatibility
• Support for various cellular carriers
• Remote software upgrade capability
• 50,000 sensor message memory
• AC powered with optional 24 hour battery
Monnit wireless products are FCC, IC and CE/ETSI certified, and have been proven to comply with the essential performance, safety and environmental requirements set by law around the world. Monnit International Cellular Gateways are designed to support up to 100 Monnit Wireless Sensors, which are capable of detecting and monitoring functions that are critical to business operations. These include temperature, humidity, water, light, motion, power, vibration, acceleration and much more.
For more information:
(801) 561-5555 or visit http://www.monnit.com