Libelium IoT Gateway Lifts Off Into The Cloud
NEC adds Cloud compatibility to Libelium sensor platform through the IoT gateway Meshlium.
Libelium announces the integration of NEC on its sensor platform through the Meshlium IoT gateway. Theintegration includes six cloud platforms that join Libelium’s IoT ecosystem, now comprising more than 100 partners. This reflects the wide range of compatibility that gives users access to develop IoT projects involving different cloud platforms.
Libelium is currently shifting its strategic focus from sensor devices to its IoT Gateway Meshlium to extend its presence in the whole IoT value chain. The company has recently enhanced accuracy, reliability, and quality for applications such as smart parking, smart environment, water management, air quality index, and others.
NEC joins the Cloud Partner program to innovate on IoT Solutions. NEC´s Connexive IoT Platform and Libelium IoT Gateway Meshlium interaction deliver state-of-the-art capability for IoT devices and sensor management including support for massive data storing, processing, and analytics.
Five more cloud platforms on the Libelium Cloud Partner Ecosystem include:
- Biz4Intellia: an end-to-end IoT and M2M solution which includes a combination of IoT devices, an IoT platform suite, inbuilt reporting and analytics platform, and configurable business services.
- RoboMQ: a Hybrid Integration Platform that integrates SaaS, multi-cloud deployment and applications over any protocol to build unique business advantages. RoboMQ is a mesh of open-core messaging brokers allowing local interaction with federated hops across clusters.
- Spark Compass: A US-based company, its platform collects data from devices, wearables, and sensor networks.
- Symphoni Symphoni: this start-up based in the United Kindom has created a platform that gives users the opportunity to build applications with no coding required. Symphoni permits the user to connect building blocks in a visual and intuitive way while the platform generates the code.
- Ubicamóvil: entering the Libelium Cloud Partner Ecosystem as the first Mexican platform, Ubicamóvil is designed as GPS tracking for automobiles.