The Rail Switch Power Expandable (RSPE) family of managed industrial Ethernet switches reportedly create flexible Ethernet installations in which the network design can be quickly adapted to manage changing application needs. Its high reliability guarantees 100 percent availability of data communication, ensuring optimum productivity for machines and systems.
• Eight Fast Ethernet twisted pair ports and four combo ports that support Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
• High-availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR) and Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP) redundancy standards, plus precise time synchronization in accordance with IEEE 1588 v2, can be extended to provide up to 28 ports by adding two media modules.
• Various combinations of copper or fiber ports (plus Power over Ethernet (PoE)/PoE+) by module type.
• Comprehensive management, diagnostic and filtering features, as well as numerous redundancy methods, bringing all-around security to the network.
• An extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C, high vibration resistance and broad immunity to electrostatic discharges.