As a manufacturing leader, you're familiar with ever-present challenges like ensuring quality, demolishing informational silos, and responding more effectively to customer demands. What you're less familiar with are the revolutionary strategies and technologies emerging to solve them.
In this free eBook, "Smart Connected Operations: Capturing the Value of the Industrial IoT," LNS Research dives into Smart Connected Operations -- a convergence between Information and Operation Technologies that's allowing leading manufacturers to leverage the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to connect people, processes, production assets, and products to create new cyber-physical systems.
In this eBook, LNS Research shares benchmark data and insights collected from 500 global manufacturers on the impact of IIoT technologies on operations, and provides a wealth of information for executives responsible for developing next-generation manufacturing strategies for their organizations. Specifically, the eBook explores:
• Why 44% of manufacturers still don't understand the Industrial IoT and what to do about it
• The top objectives and challenges manufacturers face today
• How Smart Connected Operations are being employed to accelerate success
• The four capabilities of the IIoT platform: Connectivity, Cloud, Big Data, and Application Development
• A guide to building a business case for investment in Industrial IoT technology
• Examples of current successful IoT pilot projects
To download the free eBook, go to: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowKey=25028&GroupID=ebook&AffiliateData=Auto1