Grand View Research reports that the global white box server market size is estimated to reach $25.53 billion by 2025. According to the company’s latest study, the market is progressing at a CAGR of 22.0%.
- North America held the highest market share in 2017.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to burgeoning adoption of mobile and cloud services.
- The data center segment is estimated to dominate the white box server market throughout the forecast period owing to rising need for computational power.
- Density-optimized server segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate owing to increased use of white box servers across hyperscale datacenter environments.
- Market players include Inventec Corporation; Wistron Corporation; MITAC Holdings Corporation Ltd; Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd.; Compal Electronics; Celestica Inc.; Penguin; Quanta Computers, Inc.; Hyve; Computing; Cisco; Hewlett Packard; and Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Need more exciting stats? Checkout the “White box Server Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis” report.
Grand View Research, Inc.