Rochester, NY --- EMA Design Automation releases version 4.2 of AEi Systems’ Power IC Model Library for the Cadence PSpice simulator. Version 4.2 has over 600 high fidelity and correlated simulation models for power electronic designs. The latest version adds test sources for automotive applications covering ISO 76750/ISO 7637-2 and FMC1278 including CI220 (load dump), CI230A (power cycling), CI250 (voltage offset), and CI260A-E (voltage dropout). These sources are useful for testing transient disturbances and electromagnetic compatibility in automotive systems. The Power IC Model Library includes model netlists in PSpice syntax, schematic symbols for both Cadence OrCAD Capture and legacy schematics, and a set of example application circuits for many of the IC models. The models are compatible with the latest OrCAD Capture version 17.x software.
Additions for version 4.2 of the Power IC Model Library include:
• Automotive Stimulus Sources
• LISN Models
• Opamp and Comparator Models
• Ferrite Beads
• Phototransistors and Photocouplers
The Power IC Model Library for PSpice also includes:
• Popular parts: UCC3895, xx117, UC384x, UC152x, UCC380x, LT124x, UC182x, UC1846, TL431, IR2110
• Nonlinear Magnetic Cores, Transformers, Opto-Couplers and MOVs
• BJTs, Diodes, Zeners, Varactors, Tantalum Capacitors, MOSFETs
• Models for parts from Texas Instruments, Intersil, ON Semiconductor, Linear Technology, International Rectifier, Micrel, Vishay, and others
The Power IC Model Library is available, priced at $1,995, plus yearly maintenance of $495. Existing customers on maintenance can download the updated version as part of their maintenance contract.
For more information and a complete list of models in the library, go to http://go.ema-eda.com/PowerIC