MADISON, WI -- SOLOMO Technology, Inc. today launched a new version of its innovative SOLOMO Exchange™ platform. The patent-pending SOLOMO Exchange 2.0 provides marketers with the tools to quickly implement and manage localized and personalized campaigns, devices and sensors across their enterprise.
Founded in 2010, SOLOMO provides location and identity services for businesses which power mobile consumer engagement. SOLOMO helps marketers capitalize on the major trends of today – the rapid explosion of mobile devices around the world, the boom in social media and social connectedness over the Internet, and the movement toward increasingly local and personalized products and services.
"In today's hyper-connected mobile world, consumers expect personalized experiences – not just while shopping, but while traveling, in the office, at sporting events and throughout their daily lives," said Liz Eversoll, founder and CEO of SOLOMO. "SOLOMO Exchange™ simplifies the myriad of location technologies into a single platform that enables marketers to engage with consumers and create new localized experiences; provides operations with location analytics to optimize facilities and staff; and supports IT with simple installation, privacy and enterprise management capabilities across locations, sensors and devices. Lastly, SOLOMO empowers consumers to take control of their personal identity information, allowing them to decide whether to keep it private or exchange it for value with businesses."
SOLOMO's Exchange platform offers the following features:
• Marketer-Friendly SOLOMO Exchange Portal – Including four feature-rich dashboards – Visits, Engagement, Behavior and Real-Time Data & Maps – that put location intelligence at marketers' fingertips.
• SOLOMO Beacon – A patent-pending, low-cost WiFi and Bluetooth sensor that takes less than two hours to install. Exclusive to SOLOMO, the SOLOMO Beacon irreversibly scrambles unique device identifiers such as WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses within the location, ensuring that neither SOLOMO nor its customers can transmit, store, or access this information without consumers' permission at any time.
• "Sensor-Agnostic" Platform – SOLOMO Exchange is "sensor-agnostic," meaning it can knit together a variety of indoor location technologies and sensors – including WiFi, Bluetooth (e.g., Apple's iBeacon), RFID, and GPS – to create compelling indoor experiences and maintain marketers' flexibility.
• SOLOMO Exchange APIs – SOLOMO's APIs enable businesses and their developers to easily integrate SOLOMO Exchange's location and personal content and services into their own branded mobile apps.
• Interactive Maps – Businesses can enable their consumer apps with interactive maps and wayfinding to see real-time maps of all locations, sensors, devices and customers.
SOLOMO is committed to protecting consumer privacy and has built exclusive privacy protections into both the SOLOMO Exchange platform and the SOLOMO Beacon. SOLOMO Exchange is the only solution that puts consumers in complete control of their personal identity and location information. Through SOLOMO, individuals have the ability to decide to share personal data with specific brands, businesses or locations – and can grant or revoke permission at any time. Following the announcement of the Future for Privacy Forum's Code of Conduct, SOLOMO is working with other industry leaders to implement the Code in order to safeguard data privacy, advise shoppers when their device is recognized, and simplify opt-out procedures, among other policies.
For more information, visit http://www.solomotechnology.com/platform
Web Site: http://www.solomotechnology.com