Crystal Group has a bead on enhancing system availability, readiness, and effectiveness in all military environments with its rugged servers, switches, and embedded computers. Offerings include:
- RACE Rugged Autonomous Computer Equipment, including the new RACE0161 Rugged Server and development kits, are designed to accelerate the development, testing, and deployment of unmanned vehicles and systems. Crystal Group RACE servers combine impressive compute power, data-handling capabilities, and storage capacity in a compact, rugged system to put autonomous and unmanned projects on the fast track to the tactical edge – on land, in air, and at sea.
- FORCE Fully Optimized Rugged Computer Equipment, including 1U, 2U, and 3U FORCE Rugged Servers, are high-bandwidth, low-latency, high-performance computing (HPC) systems optimized for size, weight, power, and cost (SWaP-C). Crystal Group FORCE Rugged Servers protect high-quality internal components, including Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and state-of-the-art liquid cooling (able to dissipate an impressive 280W of CPU power), from harsh elements, such as shock and vibration, temperature extremes, and humidity.
- RS1.533S18G Rugged 1.5U Server is a rack-mounted, rugged 1.5U server measuring just 18 inches deep and weighing 25 to 30 pounds in an all-aluminum chassis with internal cross-braces and stabilized components to withstand high shock and vibration. An immediate, drop-in replacement for currently fielded systems, the RS1.533S18G features dual Intel processors, up to 512GB of DDR4 memory, up to nine removable SSDs, and USB 3.0, audio, and Gigabit LAN interfaces.
- RCS7150-12 and RCS7450-24 Rugged Switches combine enterprise-class functionality and MIL-SPEC environmental performance to provide reliable, high-throughput connectivity and data handling in deployed environments. Crystal Group scalable, rugged network switches bring Ruckus® ICX® enterprise-level, stackable switch technology to the tactical edge in rugged, lightweight, and compact enclosures – a choice of transit case or 19-inch rack with strain-hardened, aircraft-grade aluminum – designed to keep critical electronics connected in the face of even extreme elements, such as temperature extremes, high shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference (EMI), and humidity.
- RE1312 Rugged Embedded Computer offers reliable high compute processing ability in a compact carbon fiber chassis, weighing only 7 lbs. Intel Core-i7 Gen6 Dual or Quad Core processors, up to 32GB non ECC DDR4 of memory, six USB 3.0 ports, removable SSD storage options, and LGA 1151 socket for HDMI and DVI-I video output options. Ideal for data intensive applications including signal intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and transit case integration. The RE1312 operates over a wide temperature range from -40°C to 60°C and with 18V to 36V DC input. The unit complies with MIL-STD 461, CE102 and RE102 for EMC testing.
For more details, visit the Crystal Group Inc.