QuickLogic Corporation will be presenting and demonstrating at the Sensors Expo and Conference at the San Jose Convention Center.
- Who: Sam Massih, Director Product Management
- When: Thursday, June 28 at 10:00 a.m.
- What: IoT Voice and Sensor Use Cases
This presentation will outline why it is imperative to manage the processing power of the sensor and voice sub-systems in Wearables, Hearables, and other IoT devices. This session focuses on the use case for these IoT devices, their processing needs, and market solutions that can deliver on the promise of lower power to provide extended battery life.
- When: Wednesday, June 27, 10am - 6pm and Thursday, June 28, 10am – 4pm
- Where: Booth number 1235
- What: The QuickAI Platform Solution for cognitive sensing at the endpoint will be deployed to sense a smart fan motor fault. SensiML, a leader in sensor data training, analytics and classification building for endpoint applications, will showcase its solution on the QuickAI module and HDK. This solution is easily deployable for industrial use cases which perform predictive maintenance or visual inspection using endpoint IoT devices.
The EOS S3 Sensor Processing Platform will be showcasing always-on, always-listening wake-word support with 2-mic beamforming and noise suppression for voice-controlled IoT, Hearable and Wearable applications.
For more info, visit QuickLogic.