Tripwire’s industrial control systems (ICS) Cyber Resiliency Suite promises to reduce the cyber risk for operational-technology environments in industries such as utilities and manufacturing to drive availability, safety, and resilience. The suite provides secure configuration management, vulnerability management, and log management capabilities for industrial use cases. It offers the industry no-touch security configuration and vulnerability assessment capabilities that can operate within ICS levels without disrupting controller function, and can monitor a full range of ICS devices and system manufacturers. With Tripwire’s ICS Cyber Resiliency Suite, users can easily prove compliance by checking configurations against established industry standards and best practices.
Security capabilities include:
- Asset discovery - physical and virtual.
- Continuous change monitoring and incident detection.
- Device and system log data collection and event correlation.
- A no-touch approach security assessment for ICS and industrial devices.
- Configuration assessment and hardening.
- Built-in industrial best practices standards and guidance.
- Vulnerability assessment.
- Industrial dashboards and reporting.
- Integrations with leading factory automation systems for workflow efficiency.
With the Tripwire ICS Cyber Resiliency Suite, industrial operators can gain a better understanding of their cyber risks as well as the insight needed to minimize and effectively monitor their attack surface. Capable of integrating with a wide variety of systems, both the workload and complexity of managing ICS security, resilience, and regulatory compliance are reduced.
Hungry for more insights? Then request a demo of the Tripwire ICS Cyber Resiliency Suite.