The uninterruptible power supply (UPS) of industrial computers, embedded PCs and gateways becomes an increasingly crucial factor both in industrial and medical technology. The PSZ-1063 μExtension module from Bicker Elektronik extends the features of the maintenance-free DC UPS systems UPSIC-1205 / UPSIC-2403 and the dc/dc converter with backup feature DC2412-UPS / DC2412-UPS-LD (Load Dump Version) with numerous functions that ensure optimal connection and protection of current mainboards.
The plug-in module attaches to the COM interface of the DC UPS in a sandwich process and connected to the RS-232 interface of the mainboard via appropriate accessory interface cables (PSZ-1046 or PSZ-1048). To protect the computer system against voltage fluctuations, flicker, voltage dips or failure of the supply voltage, the DC UPS systems from Bicker Elektronik are equipped with ultracapacitors (so-called supercaps / supercapacitors) as energy storage, which are characterized by extremely short charging times, a wide temperature range and a high current carrying capacity and power density. Due to the high cycle stability (> 500,000 charging cycles), such DC UPS systems have a particularly long service life.
- Intelligent μExtension Module for DC UPS UPSIC-2403 / UPSIC-1205, as well as for DC / DC converter with backup feature DC2412-UPS (LD)
- Integrated reboot function
- Data monitoring via software "UPS Control Center"
- Capacitance measurement
- EOL indicator / EOL alerting
- Output release from 90% supercap capacity
- Operation of the UPS at the host without software possible
- Extended functionality via RS232 RXD and TXD communication
- Plug-in solution
- Compact dimensions (WxDxH 80x10x14 mm)
- Suitable for 24/7 continuous operation
- Long-term availability at least 5 years
- Three-year warranty