D-Link’s latest lineup of mesh-enabled Exo routers and extender points create complete mesh coverage with the added McAfee suite of security software in a traditional router format. The Exo routers and extenders work together using D-Link's Wi-Fi Mesh technology, which makes it possible for users to personalize their Wi-Fi network and provides flexible options to expand later. D-Link's Wi-Fi Mesh also creates one network and automatically connects all devices to the best connection available, even as people move around the home.
The Exo devices provide four Gigabit Ethernet ports on the router with additional USB ports available for storage and other devices. Exo points include one Gigabit Ethernet port for stable connections to wired devices.
Each Exo router includes D-Link's security suite, powered by McAfee. The security suite starts working as soon as the router is set up, helping to protect every connected device on the network. It uses cloud-based machine learning that adapts to new threats in real-time by updating the threat database automatically.
All Exo routers and points are expected to be available in Q2 of 2019. MSRP for each are as follows:
- AC3000 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router, $199.99
- AC2600 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router, $179.99
- AC1900 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router, $159.99
- AC1750 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router, $119.99
- AC1300 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router, $79.99
- AC2000 Mesh-Enabled Wi-Fi Extender, $99.99
- AC1300 Mesh-Enabled Wi-Fi Extender, $79.99
For more details, visit D-Link Systems, Inc.