NordVPN releases an app for Linux users, meant to bring VPN (Virtual Private Network) services to a larger audience by presenting a product that combines ease of use and simple setup with advanced security and privacy. It also offers additional features like CyberSec and Kill Switch.
With the app, Linux users will have access to geo-blocked content, evade censorship and government surveillance, and find the best international deals. NordVPN will also provide security and privacy features like CyberSec or Kill Switch, which have not been available to Linux users before.
Main features of the NordVPN app for Linux include:
- Access the NordVPN service on up to 6 devices with 1 account
- 4901 servers in 62 countries
- Instant connection (just type ‘nordvpn connect’)
- No graphic distractions, only the power of Linux commands
- Internet protocols depending on user’s needs: connection speed (UDP) or level of security (TCP)
- CyberSec and Kill Switch features
- 24/7 customer support