Wirral, U.K. --- LDRA introduces a new variant of its LDRA tool suite specifically tuned for automotive software quality development, verification, and ISO 26262 compliance. The LDRA tool suite for Automotive helps embedded software developers achieve ISO 26262 compliance more cost effectively by enabling traceability, automated software quality analysis, and testing throughout the software lifecycle.
In today’s complex automotive application marketplace, functional safety and security are paramount, and the LDRA tool suite for Automotive enables the development of high-assurance applications. Developers of ADAS; infotainment, powertrain, climate control, and body electronics applications; and autonomous vehicles now leverage a comprehensive requirements-through-verification solution to speed the development and verification process for applications requiring ASIL A, B, C or D assurance. The LDRA tool suite has been certified by TÜV SÜD and SGS-TÜV Saar for development of automotive applications under ISO 26262.
The LDRA tool suite for Automotive offers a broad set of features and benefits:
• ISO26262 Compliance Management
• Provides intrinsic use of and traceability to ISO 26262 objectives
• Offers increased transparency with lifecycle traceability
• Simplifies testing and test management
• Integrates with other industry-leading software development, modeling, and requirements management tools such as MathWorks Simulink®, IBM® Rational® Rhapsody®, IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation, and Polarion® ALM™
• Static Analysis
• Improves software quality by analyzing code for clarity, maintainability, and testability
• Ensures safer and more secure code through coding standards compliance (MISRA, High Integrity C++, Netrino, etc.)
• Dynamic Coverage Analysis
• Improves quality of testing through coverage analysis
• Improves quality of code by analyzing and visual reporting of data and control coupling
• Automotive Security Module
• Helps ensure secure code through security standards compliance with MISRA, CERT C, and CWE
• Enables vulnerability analysis through data and control coupling analysis
• Simplifies robustness testing
• Automated Testing
• Automates unit, integration, and requirements-based testing
• Speeds testing through automatic test harness, test case generation, execution, and results capture
• Enables and reduces cost of host and target-based testing
• Facilitates regression testing
The LDRA tool suite for Automotive will be available Q3 of 2017.