DAYTON, OH– LaserLinc, Inc., announces its latest release of its flagship Total Vu™ HMI software. The Total Vu HMI hosts LaserLinc's line of laser micrometers and ultrasonic devices. The latest release provides the flexibility to make the optimal solution for in-process measurement and control, or inspection applications.
Operator Ease of Use
· Optimize what the operator sees and what they do using fully customizable displays
· Tabbed displays make navigation easy; multiple displays, or touchscreens, put access wherever needed
Reporting & Enterprise-Wide Integration
· Electronic & print report generation
· Customize templates with Excel
· OPC Client & Server software permits seamless sharing of information with enterprise systems
Hardware & Installation
· Variety of Connections – Ethernet to laser OD gauges, ultrasonic wall gauges, and discrete I/O
· Variety of Processors – industrial, all-in-one, mini, laptop – to satisfy cost, environmental, or other needs
· Off-the-Shelf Hardware & Cables – for easy purchasing, installation, maintenance, upgrades and expansion
Combine any set of standard features and optional plug-in modules to create the perfect solution. Extend your system in the future by adding modules, gauging, and I/O, or by modifying displays and system configuration. A Total Vu solution delivers off-the-shelf capability that is typically not even available as custom from other vendors. This modular, scalable platform minimizes your investment while maximizing your results.