HOUSTON, TX --- Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) launches Uniformance Suite, a new, fully integrated system of process software solutions that turn plant data into actionable information enabling smart operations.
“The Uniformance Suite is Honeywell’s analytics platform for digital intelligence and a big part of our Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) strategy,” said Ali Raza, vice president of HPS’ Advanced Solutions business. “The software suite provides powerful data analytics capabilities to enable customers to capture the data they need, visualize trends, collaborate with other users, predict and prevent equipment failures, and act to make informed business decisions.”
Using a common asset model, the Uniformance Suite efficiently:
• Collects and stores all types of data for easy retrieval and analysis
• Predicts and detects events based on underlying patterns and correlations
• Links process metrics with business KPIs for better decision making
• Enables IIoT, mobility, cloud, big data, and predictive and enterprise analytics
As part of the expanded Uniformance Suite, Honeywell has introduced Uniformance Insight, which allows customers to visualize process conditions and investigate events from any web browser. Built on an intuitive platform using thin-client software, there are no downloads or installations required. Uniformance Insight’s ad-hoc analysis capability helps customers find the root cause of issues faster.
Uniformance Insight correlates historian information along with KPIs and an asset database all in one tool, and enables easy collaboration with others. Uniformance Insight can increase productivity and reduce investigation time by up to 50 percent. Users can login to any web browser on their network, including from PCs or tablets, and share trends, dashboards and more via a link.
With analytics capabilities going well beyond the traditional historian software, the Uniformance Suite marries new solutions with existing proven products to address specific needs of the process industries, including:
• Uniformance® PHD: Capture and store relevant real-time process and event data
• Uniformance® Asset Sentinel: Detect and predict risks and opportunities with asset-centric advanced analytics
• Uniformance® KPI: Connect process intelligence to critical business decision-making
• Uniformance® Insight: Visualize information in an asset-centric context and apply powerful analytics
To learn more about Honeywell’s IIoT solutions, go to http://www.hwll.co/IIoT