SolarWinds launches SolarWinds Flow Tool Bundle, a set of free analysis tools designed to distribute, test, and configure NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, helping users gain greater visibility into their network infrastructure. Built to support the company’s network management portfolio1, SolarWinds Flow Tool Bundle is available immediately and can be installed on Windows 7, 8, and 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019.
SolarWinds Flow Tool Bundle integrates two additional tools with an existing free flow tool:
- NetFlow Replicator can help tech pros more easily distribute flow data to multiple destinations for traffic or security analysis and configure random sampling of flow data packets to help reduce the load on the monitored system and collector.
- NetFlow Generator simulates network flow data so tech pros can test and validate their configurations. This functionality is especially helpful when testing the behavior of more complex network entities, such as load balancers, firewall rules, and alert trigger conditions.
- NetFlow Configurator remotely configures and activates NetFlow v5 on supported Cisco® devices. With this tool, tech pros can easily set up the router to send NetFlow records to their collector.
- Replicate IPv4 and IPv6 flow data to multiple destinations
- Generate simulated flow traffic to aid in flow tool troubleshooting
- Test and validate configurations
- Remotely and quickly configure NetFlow v5
- Activate NetFlow and find bandwidth hogs
- Additional Resources
For a primer, watch the video below. For even more illuminations and insights checkout the SolarWinds Flow Tools Bundle Quick Reference Guide, and, if you’re feeling adventurous, download the free Flow Tool Bundle.