Tripp Lite’s SmartRack Euro-series enclosures in 42U and 47U sizes are available with and without modular side panels in a combination of widths and depths to handle diverse data center applications. The racks have a sturdy steel frame and lockable front and rear doors to secure servers, storage and network hardware. The doors are perforated to support front-to-rear airflow in hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations. Racks without side panels are available for expanding an installation where several cabinets are bayed together.
Euro-series racks ship fully assembled and have casters, leveling feet and stabilizing brackets. The enclosures are compatible with all EIA-standard rack equipment to ensure trouble-free setup. Features include
- 42U and 47U rack enclosures, with and without modular side panels
- Available in a combination of widths (600 or 800 mm) and depths (1000 or1200 mm)
- Front and rear doors lock for security and are perforated to support airflow
- Adjustable mounting rails and tool-less mounting slots for PDUs ease equipment installation
- Ship fully assembled with casters, leveling feet and stabilizing brackets for rapid deployment
- Meet EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC 60297-3-100 and UL 60950 standards
- Five-year limited warranty
Learn more by checking out some SmartRack datasheets.