Saelig launches two channel versions of the TG5011 function/arbitrary/pulse generators that offer a wide range of functions at a cost-effective price point. With a maximum frequency of 50 MHz, either channel can be triggered by the other channel to set up a complex inter-channel trigger scheme without requiring external connections. The two channels can be operated completely independently as two separate generators. Alternatively the frequencies of the two channels can be internally coupled without needing external cables. Features include
• 0.001mHz to 50MHz range; 1µHz resolution.
• Two identical channels - independent or linked with coupled and tracking modes.
• Selectable coupling of frequency (equal or offset), amplitude/dc offset.
• Inter-channel phase offset of -360 to +360 with 0.1degree resolution.
• True pulse generator with variable delay and variable rise/fall.
• Arbitrary waveforms of up to 128K points at up to 125MS/s
• Standard waveforms include sine, square, ramp, pulse, sin(x)/x, noise, exponential and logarithmic.
• Waveform storage using USB flash drives
• Large graphic LCD with simultaneous text & waveform display.
• Comprehensive internal and external digital modulations including AM, FM, PM, PWM, FSK and BPSK.
• Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software included.
• Programmable via USB & LAN (LXI) interfaces; optional GPIB interface.
Pricing starts at $675. For more details, go to http://www.tti-test.com/products-tti/pdf-brochure/gen-tgxx11-8p.pdf