NETGEAR’s two latest Insight Managed 52-port Smart Cloud Switches are said to provide more capacity. They also feature an updated Insight cloud management system with more functionality and Power over Ethernet (PoE) controls. The GC752X and GC752XP are said to be the first 52-port Gigabit Ethernet Switches with 2 SFP and 2 SFP+ 10G ports with Insight management. Additionally, the GC752XP adds 48-ports of PoE+ with a 505W PoE power budget.
All Insight Managed Smart Cloud Switches support a full suite of advanced L2+/L3 Lite switching features for everything from a simple network to a highly complex one and are designed to meet current and future needs of a fully converged network. The Insight single pane of glass view displays granular port level management capabilities. Features include:
- VLANs (including Auto-VoIP & Auto-Video) and LLDP support
- Port trunking / Link aggregation and IGMP snooping
- QoS and priority queuing, port-based rate limiting, STP/RSTP and loop prevention
- ACLs, storm control and port mirroring
- Advanced per-port PoE controls, scheduling, and timers (PoE models)
- IPv6 management and support for future-proofing your network
- IPv4 and IPv6 static routing for optimizing your network outgoing traffic
For greater enlightenment, checkout the GC752X and GC752XP datasheet.