Arundo Analytics’ Condition & Performance Monitoring (CPM) application for industrial equipment application incorporates several best-in-class technologies. These include:
- Via Arundo’s Edge Agent software, field-installed industrial equipment intelligently streams its sensor data for real-time analysis.
- Via the Arundo CPM dashboard, configurable panels allow customers to visualize streaming equipment data, key performance indicators and data-driven analytics. For the smart pumping system, this includes:
- Streaming measurement data directly from the equipment, such as flow rate, differential pressure, temperature, speed and power
- Streaming edge calculations based on these sensors, such as pump efficiency and pump head
- Machine learning analytics such as runtime efficiency and time in high vibration
Arundo CPM also enables condition-based alerts to specific users via SMS or email and enables anomaly detection for predictive equipment analytics.
The anomaly detection approach is based on clustering techniques that learn from historical data and build a complex view of system behavior across groups of sensors. The trained model can then raise alarms when unseen or failure mode behaviors arise in the system.
This anomaly detection approach accounts for multiple complex operational modes. It also enables the combination of multiple sensors into a single measure of the health of the system (a “virtual sensor”). For more information, pay a visit to Arundo Analytics.