Addressing the demand for enterprise IoT deployment, Monnit’s 4G LTE International Cellular Gateway is based on a 4G LTE CAT-M1/ NB1 wireless engine. The unit integrates the company's wireless access point network (WAN) for use with its wireless sensors. The gateway allows the sensors to operate on global cellular networks.
4G LTE International Gateway features include:
- Bank-level security: Encrypt-RF® (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CBC)
- Uninterrupted data collection: onboard memory stores up to 50,000 sensor messages (data stored during internet outages is sent when connectivity is restored)
- Redundant power: AC main power with battery backup lasting up to 24 hours
- Future-proof software: over-the-air software upgrades included
- Superior scalability: supports up to 100Monnit Wireless Sensors
- Broad compatibility: 4G LTE CAT-M1/ NB1(deployed bands: 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28)
- LTE-only module for global use: AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Telstra, Verizon
- Versatile SIM card compatibility: Mini-SIM(3FF) 15 mm x 12 mm x 0.76 mm
- Unmatched wireless range: gateway communicates with battery-powered sensors 1,200 ft + away (non-line-of-site through 12+ walls)
Monnit cellular gateways communicate with the iMonnit (cloud or on-premise) monitoring software via cellular transmission, making them viable for deployment in remote locations or where internet is not available. The system aggregates sensor information and sends notifications via text or email if user-defined conditions are met or exceeded. For more info, checkout the datasheet.