SAN JOSE, CA -- Xilinx, Incand Xylon today announced the logiADAK Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC Automotive Driver Assistance Kit, jointly developed by Xilinx, Xylon and ecosystem partners Embedded Vision Systems (eVS) and Digital Design Corporation (DDC). The kit enables OEM automakers and Tier-1 automotive electronics suppliers with accelerated and simplified development of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) capabilities with up to six cameras. Learn more about the logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance Kit by visiting Xilinx at Embedded World, Feb. 25-27, Stand 1-205 in Nuremberg, Germany.
The enhanced automotive driver assistance kit is a complete out-of-the-box development platform that includes application specific software and complete reference designs that can be used for rapid test vehicle installation and demonstration. The customizable reference designs come with evaluation IP cores and a full design framework for camera-based ADAS that allows easy integration of additional customer developed software or intellectual property (IP) based functions.
The logiADAK platform is based on the Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC, capable of delivering real-time performance capabilities while meeting stringent automotive temperature and quality needs by exceeding AEC-Q100 qualification requirements. The fully qualified Xilinx Automotive (XA) Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC products are available for customer orders now.
The logiADAK Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Automotive Driver Assistance Kit speeds development of ADAS applications including:
• 360 degree surround view with 3D and bird's eye viewing modes using up to six cameras, enabling the rapid development of larger commercial and special-purpose vehicles
• Rear-view camera with a wide array of customizable viewing modes, including pedestrian detection indicators
• Forward camera collision avoidance for pedestrian and vehicle detection
• Lane departure warning
• Blind spot detection using optical flow
• "In conjunction with our automotive ecosystem partners we are enabling designers to develop multi-camera systems quickly and efficiently," said Nick DiFiore, director of Xilinx's automotive segment. "The ability to support up to six one-megapixel cameras is critical for larger sized vehicles, or where it is desirable to combine surround view with forward camera collision avoidance or assist features into a single integrated solution."
"This real-time ADAS-optimized development platform based on the Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC enables automakers and their electronics suppliers to combine their own hardware and software IP with this high performance, reprogrammable SoC to create unique and differentiated driver assistance applications," said Davor Kovacec, founder and CEO of Xylon.
With its ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ processing system tightly integrated with Xilinx's industry-leading 7-Series FPGA technology, the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC enables the rapid development of highly integrated, intelligent, optimized, and flexible hardware/software ADAS implementations.
The logiADAK Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Automotive Driver Assistance Kit is now available through Xylon, a Premier Member of the Xilinx Alliance Program, at http://www.logicbricks.com/Solutions/Xylon-ADAS-Development-Kit.aspx.
For more information, visit http://www.xilinx.com