Join the IEEE San Francisco Bay Area Sensors and MEMS Chapter and Northeastern University at this exceptional value all-day workshop on the topic of Printed/Flexible/Fabric (P/F/F) Sensors and Systems. The technical program is comprised of 14 speakers representing organizations currently engaged in the production of these devices in additional to speakers representing leading international university and research development organizations discussing future developments. Their presentations will focus on current and future technologies and applications of these devices and systems. An interactive panel discussion will follow.
The 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. workshop has been designed to provide attendees with ample time for networking during the several breaks, luncheon and cocktail reception. A limited number of table-top exhibits have been made available at a nominal price for interested organizations.
General Chair: Roger Grace, Roger Grace Associates | Technical Chair: Ramesh Ramadoss, IEEE | Exhibits Chair: Brent Lunceford, IEEE
Organizing Committee: P.K. Agarwal; Rick Davis, Northeastern University | Host: P. K. Agarwal, Northeastern University – Silicon Valley
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Design and system engineers responsible for the development of products enabled by these technologies
• Key decision makers from industries planning to participate-in and benefit-from emerging global economic tides, such as the Internet of Things, mHealth, and wearable technologies
• Researchers from academia and industry involved in related R&D
• Government representatives involved in structuring funding of advanced technology programs and jobs creation initiatives.
• VCs, angel investors, industrial organizations and analysts from the financial community tracking sensors, IoT and Wearables for future investment opportunities
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT
• Unique networking opportunity to meet and discuss collaborations with key industrial, academic and government decision makers
• Provides an advanced "peek" into the future of P/F/F sensors
• Idea generator to create new business opportunities
• Understanding of market situational analysis and dynamics, barriers to commercialization and success strategies
Pricing includes complimentary continental breakfast, break refreshments, lunch and cocktail reception. Seating is limited to provide full value to each attendee so register now.
• General Admission: $65
• IEEE Member or Northeastern Alumni: $45
• Full-time Student (with Academic Email): $25
To register, go to http://www.ieee-northeastern-sensorsandsystems.eventbrite.com