FRAM, noted marketer of filtration products, launches a new website that will serve seasoned electronics designers and do-it-yourself (DIY) hobbyists. Easy to navigate and responsive on mobile devices, the website’s enhanced design introduces a series of helpful features and offers a unique experience for new and returning visitors.
One of the key features of the new website is the “Parts Search” tool that allows visitors to quickly locate compatible parts for their specific vehicle. FRAM has developed multiple interfaces that allow consumers to search parts in various ways using the basic “Part Search Wizard” or with “Part Search Advanced.” Visitors can also search by competitor part numbers.
Additionally, users can access a resource library complete with installation videos, technical documents and warranty support information. Additional features of the mobile-friendly website include:
- Consolidated online source for all FRAM product lines.
- A streamlined “Where to Buy” tool that filters by location to find the closest retailer including Walmart, AutoZone and Meijer. The site also offers direct access to online retailers including Amazon.com.
- Live Chat function for quick customer service.
- Browser Compatibility Matrix includes IE 10-11, MS Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome on the latest versions of iPad, iPhone and Android phones.
- Official resource for Special Offers.
A picture is worth a thousand toothpicks, for a first-hand experience visit FRAM.