MyDefence’s third product in the WINGMAN series of wearable drone-detection platforms, the WINGMAN 103, is engineered to meet the requirements of elite forces. With an ultra-light weight and rugged exterior, the WINGMAN 103 is a counter-UAS (unmanned aerial system) platform that has been designed to withstand extreme operational conditions.
- Small and light form factor allowing dismounted soldiers to wear the WINGMAN 103 on their uniforms or backpacks using the MOLLE clip-on system
- A design that can withstand extreme conditions with operating temperatures from -30°C to +65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
- IP67 rated dust and waterproofing
- Detection range of 1-2 kilometers (depending on environmental conditions) providing situational awareness and early-warning on threats
- A power system designed to be used with standard external clip-on batteries with 14 hours of operation
The company has also launched an external Active Antenna (AA100), a quad-band antenna that provides 360° of coverage on the 433-MHz, 1.2-Ghz, 2.4-GHz and 5.8-Ghz frequency bands. The AA100 is plug-n-play and does not require an external power source, as the antenna is powered by the WINGMAN. It is dust and waterproof and is designed specifically for drone detection with built-in filters and low noise amplifiers. For more flights of information, checkout the WINGMAN 103 in action.