MarketsandMarkets’ research report "UV Curing System Market by Technology, Type, Pressure, Application, End-User Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", the UV curing market is valued around $3.28 Billion now and is expected to score $5.45 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.66% between 2018 and 2023. The UV curing system market has huge potential in end-user industries such as medical, consumer electronics, automotive and transportation, and industrial and machinery. Major factors driving the UV curing system market are environmental awareness and stringent regulation as well as quick curing and better performance compared to traditional curing systems.
- Mercury lamp held largest share of UV curing system market in 2017
- UV curing system market for bonding and assembling application held the largest share of the UV curing system market in 2017
- Medical industry held larger share in the UV curing system market between 2018 and 2023
- Currently, North America leads the UV curing system market in terms of market share
- The UV curing ecosystem comprises companies such as Dymax (US), Nordson (US), Baldwin Technology (US), Heraeus (Germany), Phoseon (US), Honle (Germany), Panasonic Corporation of North America (US), Delo (Germany), IST METZ (US), and American Ultraviolet (US). This report also covers the following prominent players: Omron (Japan), Excelitas (US), Uvitron (US), Atlantic Zeiser (Germany), Benford UV (Shire county), GEW (EC) (England), Hanovia (UK), Miltec UV (US), Thorlabs (US), and Hoya (Japan).
Ready to cure things other than ham, but need more info? Then browse select portions of the "UV Curing System Market - Global Forecast to 2023" report.