MarketsandMarkets’ research report, "Thick Film Resistor Market by Industry & Resistor Type (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics & Telecommunication), Resistor Type (Thick Film & Shunt), Vehicle Type (ICE, Electric & Hybrid Vehicles) and Region - Global Forecast to 2025", indicates that the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.06% to reach a market size of $615 million by 2025 from $435 million in 2018. Factors such as increasing adoption of advanced technologies in automotive industry, increasing adoption of 4G/5G networks, and rising demand for high-performance electronic and electrical systems are expected to fuel the demand for thick film power & shunt resistors.
- Thick Film Resistor is estimated to hold the largest share in the market, by resistor type.
- Electrical & Electronics industry is estimated to be the fastest growing segment in Thick Film Resistor Market.
- Asia Oceania: The largest region for thick film power& shunt resistor market for automotive industry.
- Rising urbanization and upcoming smart city projects, especially in China and India, have boosted the growth of the electrical & electronics industry.
- Prominent players in the thick-film resistor market include Yageo (Taiwan), KOA Corporation (Japan), Panasonic (Japan), Vishay (US), ROHM Semiconductor (Japan), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Bourns (US), Viking Tech Corporation (Taiwan), and TT Electronics (UK).
Need more data? Request samples of the “Thick Film Resistor Market” report.