Radiant Insights says in its “TFT LCD Display Modules Market” report that the global TFT LCD module market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 10.6% by 2023 as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) liquid crystal display (LCD) modules are suitable for several applications, such as point of sale devices, smartphones, game consoles, navigation systems, and others.
- Study wise, the TFT LCD Display Modules Market is segmented based on product size, application, and region.
- Sizes: 10.1" TFT LCD, 9" TFT, 8 " TFT, 7 " TFT LCD, 5.7 inch Display, 5.6 TFT LCD, 5 TFT LCD, 4.3 inch TFT LCD, 3.5" TFT Display, 3.2" TFT LCD, 2.8" TFT LCD, 2.4" TFT LCD, and other product sizes could be explored in TFT LCD Display Modules in the forecast period.
- The market may be categorized based on applications like industrial, automotive, medical, consumer electronics, appliance, and others that could be explored in the forecast period.
- TFT LCD Display Modules Market is segmented geographically into Americas (North America, and Latin America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia), Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil), Middle East (UAE, Saudi, and Qatar) and Africa (South Africa).
- Globally, North America may account for the substantial market share of TFT LCD Display Modules and is estimated to lead the overall market in the coming years.
- The key players of TFT LCD Modules Market are Displaytech, Panasonic Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric, SHARP CORPORATION, Siemens AG, SAMSUNG Display, LG Display, Chi Mei Corporation, HannStar Display Corporation, and AU Optronics Corp. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition.
Radiant Insights, Inc.