BlockMaster Electronics introduces an expanded offering to its popular Jelly Beans line of colorful terminal blocks. The latest modular JB6 Series features thermoplastic terminal blocks in multiple colors for ease in identifying terminations and preventing costly field wiring mistakes.
In addition to color coding, the company offers screen printing to mark alphanumeric characters on its JB6 Series terminal blocks to further simplify field wiring. The JB6 Series provides a simple and effective means of differentiating field wiring connections by color, custom legends or both.
The components are modular in construction, allowing users to obtain the exact length needed. They are molded of thermoplastic and offered with 3/8” centers (0.375”/9.50 mm) and are available in 10 colors: white, red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, brown, gray and black. The blocks are wire ready, with raised screws for 12 AWG to 22 AWG wire.
Terminal styles include:
- PC Pins
- Solder Turret
- Quick Connect (.250”)
- Insulated Quick Connect (.250”)
- Insulated Solder Turret (features standoff to improve flux removal)
- Height: 19.0 mm (0.75”)
- Width: 15.9 mm (0.63”)
- Barrier Thickness: 1.5 mm (0.06”)
- Centerline Spacing: 9.5 mm (0.375”)
- Current rating: 20A @ 300 V
- Block housing is thermoplastic (UL 94V-0)
- Terminal is made of brass - bright tin over copper plating
- Screws are #6-32 steel, zinc plated with clear chromate coating and undercut binding head
- Operating temperature range is 130°C max
For more information, visit BlockMaster and/or call 847-956-1680.