The new Ohmni DevKit is based on the production-grade Ohmni telepresence robot. Any developer can plug in custom hardware (such as Arduino-based electronics, servos, lights), as well as their own USB devices. The in-call Ohmni API allegedly makes it easy to remotely control these devices, with no networking, signaling, or cloud development required. With Ohmni coding framework for robotics, developers can build rich, interactive HTML5/CSS/JS overlays to Ohmni's browser-based calls that can send and receive commands in real time with Ohmni and your custom devices.
- 1x Ohmni Dev Edition - ROS dev libraries and modules preinstalled
- 3D printed mounting bracket kit - attach your devices anywhere on Ohmni
- Arduino-based flashlight sample module and reference design
- Arduino power + serial adapter kit
- Arduino libraries and reference code for packet bus
The Ohmni DevKit will start at $2,500 with additional modules and accessories being added over the coming months. For more information, visit OhmniLabs.