BRACKNELL, UK --- Tektronix will be showcasing a wide range of optical test and measurement products and solutions at ECOC 2016 (Stand 370) which takes place from 19-21 September 2016 in Duesseldorf, Germany. Tektronix is excited to bring back its Open Technology Forum again this year as part of their stand, hosting industry experts from leading research and commercial companies to discuss the trends and opportunities for emerging optical communications designs.
In addition, Tektronix will showcase a wide range of applications to advance the speed of coherent optical technology and increase the capacity and precision of high speed data transfer as follows:
• 64GBaud Coherent Optical Test, enabling the implementation of400G and 1 Terabit Long Haul Communications with new multi-carrier capability.
• Improved validation of CDAUI-8 & CEI-VSR through comprehensive Tx and Rx testing solutions.
• A comprehensive 400GBASE DR-4 Optical test bench that enables the next wave of Datacom technologies.
• Debugging PAM4 & 100G Ethernet with updated oscilloscope tools that speed up go-to-market for today’s in-demand technologies.
Highlights on the Tektronix stand this year include:
To provide a deeper experience at the show, Tektronix will present attendees with hands-on demonstrations and technical advice to help them solve their test and measurement challenges.
• On the stand will be the DPO70000SX 70 GHz ATI Performance Oscilloscope featuring the lowest noise of any ultra-high bandwidth real-time oscilloscope available on the market. This instrument is ideal for optical engineers seeking to clarify electrical design performance and accelerate research tied to silicon speed gains.
• Complete PAM4 Analysis toolset running on both the equivalent-time and real-time oscilloscopes from Tektronix. The DSA8300 provides built-in optical inputs and a wide dynamic range in an equivalent-time (sampling) oscilloscope while the real-time instrument, the DPO70000SX platform, offers industry-best signal fidelity and performance coupled with a scalable architecture that offers “room to grow” as signal speeds continue to increase.
The OM4245 45 GHz Optical Modulation Analyzer (OMA) has been updated to support simultaneous multi-carrier acquisition capability. This extends bandwidth capability to 60GHz in an OMA architecture and enables customers to perform analysis on dependent carriers: data striped across carriers, single carrier spanning multiple OMA bandwidths, and spatial division multiplexing.
Advanced Optical Solutions
At ECOC, Tektronix will also be demonstrating its extensive range of PHY layer test solutions: eye diagrams and jitter performance, stressed receiver testing, crosstalk & BER tests and optical modulation analysis. Tektronix provides expertise and equipment to perform standards-compliant TX, RS and coherent optical testing from 125 MB/sec to 100 GB/sec and beyond.
Wondering what else Tektronix is up to? Check out the Tektronix Bandwidth Banter blog and stay up to date on the latest news from Tektronix on Twitter and Facebook.
For more details, visit http://uk.tek.com