Lattice Semiconductor unveils Lattice sensAI, described as a complete technology stack combining modular hardware kits, neural network IP cores, software tools, reference designs, and custom design services to accelerate integration of machine learning inferencing into broad market IoT applications. With solutions optimized for ultra-low power consumption (under 1 mW to1 W), small package size (5.5 mm2 to 100 mm2), and interface flexibility (MIPI CSI-2, LVDS, GigE, etc.), Lattice sensAI stack fast-tracks implementation of edge computing close to the source of data.
sensAI stack includes:
- Modular Hardware Platforms – ECP5™ device-based Video Interface Platform (VIP), including the award-winning Embedded Vision Development Kit, and iCE40 UltraPlus device-based Mobile Development Platform (MDP).
- IP Cores – Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) accelerator and Binarized Neural Network (BNN) accelerator.
- Software Tools – Neural network compiler tool for Caffe/TensorFlow to FPGA, Lattice Radiant design software, Lattice Diamond design software.
- Reference Designs – Face detection, key phrase detection, object counting, face tracking, and speed sign detection.
- Design Services – Eco-system of design service partners delivers custom solutions for broad market applications, including smart home, smart city, and smart factory.