SAN JOSE, CA -- Synaptics Inc. announced it will showcase its industry-leading human interface solutions at COMPUTEX in Taipei. Synaptics will highlight its latest smartphone, tablet and notebook PC products, as well as leading-edge technologies that will drive the next-generation of human interface solutions.
• TouchPad™ Solutions: ◦The market leading TouchPad family includes Microsoft Precision TouchPad (PTP), the high performance ClickPad that delivers a consistent, uniform experience across OEM designs.
• The award-winning ForcePad™ solution, the pressure-sensitive TouchPad for notebook PCs, which delivers a new dimension of control for users.
• TypeGuard™ best in class palm rejection technology that drastically reduces false cursor movements, improving the user experience.
• Natural ID™ Solutions: The industry's leading fingerprint ID family of products which drives the adoption of biometric sensing across Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) enabled devices. FIDO was formed to enhance online authentication by developing an open, scalable technical standard to help facilitate the adoption of strong, easy to use authentication that reduces the reliance on passwords.
• ClearPad® Solutions: The premier touch controller family raises the performance bar with implementations for large touchscreens and smartphones including In-Cell, On-Cell, and Single-Layer On-Cell display integration solutions.
• Active Pen: The industry's first Windows 8.1 certified active pen solution for smartphone, tablet and notebook PC touchscreens helps eliminate multiple discrete system components to deliver stylus capability.
For more information, visit http://www.synaptics.com