Global Market Insights’ recent report indicates that the space robotics market will be worth over $3.5 billion by 2025. This market is experiencing a rapid technical development owing to the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies into the systems developed for space exploration. The integration of AI offers 3D perception and proximity GNC to robots, which will support resistance against environmental conditions and offer high flexibility, accuracy, and control.
- In the space robotics market, robotic arms are witnessing a high demand for the deployment in advanced space systems.
- Near space exploration & transportation segments are gaining popularity due to several missions working on asteroid survey missions, which are near to the Earth’s surface.
- Commercial applications in the space robotics market are growing due to technical advancements and various exploration missions adopted by governments along with companies.
- North America is a leading participant in the market owing to the presence of national organizations, including NASA and CSA, that are actively working toward the industry development. The U.S. and Canada are investing huge amounts in R&D and technology enhancement to achieve space exploration initiatives. The Asia Pacific space robotics market is also growing at a rapid pace in countries including India, Japan and China due to several on-going and upcoming space projects. In
- The key companies operating in the space robotics market include Oceaneering International, Maxar Technologies, Northrop Grumman, Astrobotic Technologies, Motiv Space Systems, and Altius Space Machines.
For more details, visit Global Market Insights.