Transparency Market Research (TMR) reports the global sound sensor market was valued at $1,270.3 Million in 2017 and is projected to register a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 6% from 2018 to 2026, The TMR report, titled “Sound Sensor Market • Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018•2026”, suggests that rising significance of security and surveillance systems across the globe, increasing demand for voice recognition systems, and growing use of sound sensors in several medical applications are likely to augment demand for sound sensors from 2018 to 2026.
- The report provides a complete outlook for the sound sensor market, in terms of revenue generated and production volume, across multiple regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. It covers the sound sensor market in countries/sub-regions such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, the U.K, India, China, South Korea, Japan, GCC, South Africa, and Brazil.
- The research study of the global sound sensor market provides detailed analysis of different segments of the market including application, specification, and industry vertical segments. Based on application, the market has been bifurcated into ultrasonic sensors and acoustic sensors. The ultrasonic sensors segment has been sub-classified into liquid level measurement, object detection, distance measurement, anti-collision detection, pallet detection, and others.
- Secondary research sources that are typically referred to include, but are not limited to: company websites, annual reports, financial reports, broker reports, investor presentations, SEC filings, internal and external proprietary databases, relevant patent and regulatory databases, national government documents, statistical databases, news articles, press releases, webcasts specific to companies operating in the global sound sensor market, national government documents, statistical databases, market reports, and Factiva.
- Asia Pacific to continue to hold a major share of the global sound sensor market
- Players in the sound sensor market include Siemens AG, MaxBotix Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Rockwell Automation, Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH.
For deeper insights, request a sample of the “Sound Sensor Market” report.