Arctech Solar’s SkySmart-2 is heralded as the industry's first independent single-axis tracking system that employs multiple fans driving up to 120 solar modules. Allegedly, it can solve the instability problem of a regular 2P (two modules in portrait) tracking system and provide better stability for PV plant in extreme weather conditions.
Compared to standard independent tracking systems currently in the market, SkySmart-2 is a robust and cost-effective solution for the PV plant. Features include:
- Enhanced wind-resistance capability
- The industrial N-S slope record 20%
- A good match of bifacial modules
- Fewer foundations
- Lower cost
- Compatible with 1500V systems
- AI controller Integration
- LoRa-wireless communication
For more details, visit Arctech Solar.