Allied Market Research’s report, titled “Smartphone 3D Camera Market by Technology (Stereoscopic Camera and Time-of-Flight (TOF)), and Resolution (Below 8 MP, 8-16 MP, and Above 16 MP): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025”, offers detailed analyses of the driving forces and opportunities, major market segments, top investment pockets, key player positioning, and competitive landscape. According to the report, the global smartphone 3D camera market was pegged at $560.5 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $9,280.1 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 42.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- Increase in penetration of smartphones across all strata of the society coupled with rapid technological advancements to introduce new features and utilities in smartphones drive the growth of the global smartphone 3D camera market.
- Incompatibility issues of 3D camera with different types of smartphones and high cost of hardware and software hamper the market growth.
- Myriad features and applications of smartphone 3D camera are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market players soon.
- Stereoscopic camera segment to retain largest share through 2025.
- Smartphone 3D cameras with 16MP and above resolution to manifest fastest growth through 2025.
- Asia-Pacific region to create remunerative opportunities through 2025.
- The key market players include Sharp Corporation, Sony Inc., Toshiba Group, Soft Kinetic Systems S.A., Pelican Imaging, Leica AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Microsoft Corporation, PMD Technologies, and Samsung Electronics Limited.
For more details, request a sample of the “Smartphone 3D Camera Market” report.
Allied Market Research
USA/Canada: 800-792-5285 or 503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060