MarketsandMarkets’ research report, “Smart Mirror Market by Application, Automotive Smart Mirror, Hospitality & Retail Smart Mirror, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023”, finds the market is expected to grow from $2.82 billion by 2018 to $4.42 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.41%. Growth is attributed to increasing demand for smart mirrors in the automotive industry, the transition from traditional stores to digital stores in the retail industry, the presence of a large number of start-ups in the smart mirror market, and new and innovative features of smart mirrors.
- Automotive application to hold largest size of smart mirror market by 2018
- Automotive smart mirror market for exterior mirror to grow at higher CAGR during 2018-2023
- Market for software component to grow at highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023
- Europe to hold largest share of automotive smart mirror market by 2018
- Major players in the smart mirror market are Gentex (US), Magna (Canada), Electric Mirror (US), Seura (US), Murakami Kaimeido (Japan), Ficosa (Spain), ALKE (Belgium), Ad Notam (Germany), Dension (Hungary), and Keonn (Spain).
Need to know more about the smart-mirror market? Browse the “Smart Mirror Market - Global Forecast to 2023” report.
Northbrook, IL 60062