Libelium’s Smart Cities sensing platform is based on the company’s Waspmote Plug & Sense sensor nodes. The modular sensor system enables cities to establish a platform to build future smart city applications and services such as traffic management, environmental sensors, smart parking, water quality and conservation, noise pollution, and urban resilience. It includes an array of sensors, is compliant with international standards for sensor accuracy, and offers out of the box integration with existing Cloud solutions. Features include:
• Particle matter/dust sensors (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) that detect different types of particulate matter by size. Pollen sensor measurements range from 10 to 40 um. For ambient monitoring more accuracy in monitoring gas concentration levels and the amount of PM2.5 and PM10 dust particles allows cities and government agencies to meet international Air Quality Index (AQI) compliance values, and better advise the public of air quality and health risk.
• Calibrated gas sensors include CO, CO2 NO2 O2, O3, SO2, etc. They are delivered calibrated from the factory.
• Noise sensors deliver continuous readings in the 40 dB to 100 dB range.
• Light sensors read light intensity levels in lux for high accuracy in control and automation.
• Sensor probes and SIM cards that can be added or replaced without uninstalling.
Be sure to visit Libelium at Sensors Expo & Conference June 10 and 11 in Long Beach, CA. For more details and spec, visit http://www.libelium.com/new-smart-cities-platform-air-quality-dust-sound-light-precision-sensors/?utm_source=banner_home&utm_medium=banner