LONDON -- The small UAV market is likely to become one of the major economic and technological stories of the modern age because of the wide variety of applications and the added value related to these unmanned machines.
However, the world market for small UAVs is currently being restrained, largely by regulation of unmanned operations in civilian airspace. But impending regulatory changes are expected to unlock the huge potential of this technology. Visiongain analysis indicates that the small UAV market sector will reach $1.33bn in 2014 with significant potential for growth.
Growth will be defined by the pace of development for UAV technology in the different countries and will be driven by demand for small UAVs from across a range of lucrative sector applications.
Why you should buy Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2014-2024: Micro, Mini, Nano & Hand Held Drones in Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Civil Applications
What models and types of small UAVs will perform best, where - and when? Crucially, what applications, in what sectors, will see a strong adoption of small UAVs? What sectors should manufacturers focus on? How will technology's evolution impact the market?
Visiongain's comprehensive report contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams to help you remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 553 page report delivers:
• View global small UAV market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides both sales value and sales volume (number of units sold) projections of the market in unprecedented detail, plus key information on competitors, commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, penetrating technical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Crucially, the report offers dual forecasting of the small UAV market; both by model/design type of small UAVs and by sector application sales for small UAVs.
• Our report provides 587 tables, charts, and graphs drawn from over 44,000 datapoints together with information on key contracts and programmes
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future small UAV market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will benefit from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority in the small UAV market.
• View exclusive expert opinion from ley opinion leaders.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the small UAV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Ian McDonald, VP Product & Marketing at Aeryon Labs
- Ayline Setaghaian, QHSE Consultant in the Oil & Gas sector.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100