Alliance Sensors Group’s S2A and SC-200 DIN-rail-mounted, push-button-calibrated LVDT signal conditioners work with all different types of LVDTs, LVRTs, GE “buck-boost” LVDTs for gas turbines, half-bridge pencil gaging probes, and RVDTs. The S2A and SC-200 LVDT Signal Conditioners offer smart and fast LVDT setup with built-in null indication and simple front panel pushbuttons to set zero and full scale. Calibration time is now reduced from at least 20 minutes per channel to just a minute or two.
S2A and SC-200 each offer features that include:
- Power inputs from 15-30 V DC or ±15 V DC
- Cyber Security
- More diagnostic features
- Choice of 4 LVDT excitation frequencies
- Choice of 6 voltage and 2 current loop analog DC outputs
- Unique auto-mastering for master/slave operation - even if a master were to fail, the S1A and SC-100 can eliminate beat frequency effects in remaining units
- RS-485 digital communications link with an available GUI and hot swapability
- Built-in diagnostics for LVDT winding failures or cable disconnection.