Newly expanded conference program will provide cutting-edge insight from more than 150 elite speakers discussing the future of AI, Edge IoT, LiDAR technology, wireless sensors and more
Framingham, MA – May 29, 2019 – With a focus on providing attendees with access to the most cutting-edge ideas and applications throughout the sensors ecosystem across 10 different tracks, Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors19) today revealed the event’s most anticipated sessions for 2019. From Edge IoT to Gas Sensing, LiDAR technology to smart buildings, AI to wireless sensors, the newly expanded Conference Program will feature more than 150 elite speakers sharing their insights, implementation case studies, and best practices from the edge of sensors innovation. To learn more about the conference program or to register, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com/conference.
“Sensors Expo provides an intersection for some of today's hottest topics - the convergence of IoT, devices and AI. It's a great place to catch up on trends and for startups to gain critical industry exposure,” noted Michael Sullivan, Senior Editor, BCC Research.
The most anticipated sessions of the 2019 event include:
- AI & Machine Learning: From Algorithms to Prescriptive Analytics on the Edge presented by Ted Way, Microsoft
- Embedded Perception: New Frontiers for LiDAR Technology presented by Louay Eldada, Quanergy Systems
- 4 Key Things a Self-Driving, 3D Printed, Crowdsourced Bus Can Teach You About Edge IoT presented by Joe Speed, ADLINK Technology
- LoRA LPWAN: Pioneering a New Frontier in Oil & Gas presented by Marlena Nickel Johnson, Shell
- The Internet of Water: Insights in Water Quality Using Large-Scale Sensor Networks presented by Marcel Zevenbergen, Imec the Netherlands
- Smart Feedback Systems in Modern Robotics presented by Aljaz Ogrin, Renishaw Inc.
- Turning Wearables into User’s Daily Companions with MEMS Sensor Technology presented by Macellino Gemelli, Bosch Sensortec
- Horticulture + Sensing: A Natural Fit presented by Tom Griffiths, ams AG
- The Evolution of Smart Buildings presented by Grainne Murphy, Analog Devices Inc.
- Using Battery-Free Wireless Sensors to Enable IoT presented by Greg Rice, ON Semiconductor
As the industry’s premier event dedicated to sensors, connectivity and IoT, Sensors Expo & Conference is the place to find new ideas and solutions to a wide array of sensor challenges. New this year, the conference will also feature three co-located shows including the Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference, the Medical Sensors Design Conference, and the inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference. Over 9,000 attendees are expected to attend to share insights, best practices, and demonstrate progressive solutions to stay on the cutting-edge of sensor and sensor-enabled applications. To view the full agenda for each event, visit www.sensorsexpo.com.
“I was looking to gain a snapshot into the present and future of emerging sensor technologies. Sensors Expo hit the nail right on the head showing me where the industry is and where it is going in the next few years,” said Matthew Joyal, Pillar Technologies.
To register for Sensors Expo & Conference, visit www.sensorsexpo.com/register. For the latest show updates, join our email list or follow us on social channels Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram (#Sensors19).
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event's official publication, Sensors Online, the industry's leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Framingham, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.