At Sensors Expo 2018, thin, flexible, wearable sensors were a focus of several educational tracks, pre-conference sessions, and vendor exhibits. It’s no wonder as research on thin-film sensors shows market growth and demand is on a very healthy rise. Transparency Market Research studies show the global thin film sensor market is expected to reach $3,093.3 Million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2018 to 2026. North America is expected to lead consistently during the forecast period, with the market in the region expanding at a CAGR of 3.0% through 2026.
Points of Note
- Superior features of thin film sensors over traditional sensors is driving the global thin film sensor market
- The global thin film sensor market is broadly segmented by sensor type, material, and end-user.
- North America dominated the thin film sensor market in 2017 with the U.S. contributing majority share of revenue.
- Key players in the thin film sensor market includes Gems Sensors & Controls, Inc., Heraeus Sensor Technology GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Innovative Sensor Technology IST AG, Sensing Devices, Inc., Temperature Specialists, Inc., United Electric Controls Company, Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., AMETEK, Inc., and Baumer Group.
Thin Film Sensor Market, by Sensor Type
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
Thin Film Sensor Market, by Material
- Nickel & Nickel/Iron Alloy
Thin Film SensorMarket, by End-user
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
Transparency Market Research
Albany NY - 12207