DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Semiconductor End-Use Forecast-Is Anyone Buying?" report to their offering.
The author expects that the effects of the current economic downturn will be felt broadly across all semiconductor market segments. This is in contrast to the 2001 downturn, which was demand driven and more strongly felt in some segments than in others. Overall, semiconductor revenue is expected to drop by 19.6% in 2009, followed by 11.8% growth in 2010, 9.7% in 2011, 8.8% in 2012, and 6.8% in 2013.
This report examines the semiconductor demand from an end-use market perspective and examines the trends that are likely to affect unit demand and pricing in the future.
The report provides:
- Worldwide semiconductor unit, ASP, and revenue forecasts
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue forecasts by end-use market segments broken out by region and by major WSTS product category
- Regional semiconductor revenue forecasts broken out by major end-use category
- Semiconductor major product category forecasts broken out by end-use market segments.
Semiconductor End-Use Forecast-Is Anyone Buying?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The Worldwide Semiconductor Forecast
- Semiconductor End-Use Markets
- Interpreting End-Use Definitions
- End-Use Forecast
- Regional Detail
- Product Detail
- Discrete, Optical and Sensor
- Digital Bipolar
- MOS Micro
- MOS Memory
- Related Reports