Bmmpr, pronounced "bumper," is bringing car security into the modern age with the launch of a security solution that provides consumers a bevy of metadata and real-time protection, conveniently accessed from their smartphones. Provided through hardware and software, the company's unique sensor requires no expert installation and can be set up completely within a user's vehicle in three minutes.
In the event of an impact of any strength from a tennis ball to a vehicle collision, a multitude of data is sent through a cellular connection directly to a user's smartphone, letting them know when the impact occurred, the specific location on the vehicle, and the severity of the impact.
Bmmpr partnered with camera manufacturer AUKEY to add a wireless dash cam that connects directly to the Bmmpr app, so users can also receive an image from the camera, along with the events' details. Additional features of the Bmmpr car security system include:
- Smartphone Link: Receive all impact information directly to your smartphone.
- Stored Impact Metadata: All impact information is stored on your smartphone for security and insurance purposes. Quick zip functionality to send off to adjusters.
- Immediate Impact Notification: Receive a notification on your smartphone within 6.5 seconds of an impact with any strength against your vehicle.
- Multiple event type tracking and identification: Impacts are just one type of event we register with our sensor group.
- Impact Direction and Location: See where your vehicle has been hit directly from your smartphone impact report.
- Keep Pets Safe: Pet owners can make sure pets are safe in their car as Bmmpr notifies users if the temperature reaches dangerous levels inside a vehicle with exact temperature sent directly to their device.
- Exceptionally Easy Installation: Easily installed in your vehicle within three minutes and does not need any professional installation.
- No Monthly Plans: Coverage for the first three years of the security system is included in the MSRP. Only $20 USD, $25 elsewhere a year, afterward.