FLIR Systems’ Saros line of security cameras combine multiple traditional perimeter protection technologies into a unified solution to deliver accurate, actionable alerts and verified alarm data. The camera line enables commercial businesses to implement state-of-the-art outdoor intrusion detection in a cost-effective manner by minimizing the amount of equipment required. It also reduces false positives with integrated analytics.
A single FLIR Saros unit combines security technologies including:
- Multiple FLIR Lepton thermal sensors – Provides the ability to deliver wide-area monitoring regardless of unfavorable lighting or weather conditions
- High-definition optical cameras – Option of 1080p or 4K resolution to realize accurate visual identification of intruders
- IR and visible LED illuminators – Ability to deter intruders with white light illumination
- Advanced onboard analytics – Accurate target detection and classification, to help reduce false alarms
- Two-way audio and digital input/outputs – Enables real-time audio response
Initial FLIR Saros models – in both dome and multi-imager form factors – will begin shipping in North America and Europe in the third quarter of 2018. For more information, visit FLIR Saros USA and FLIR Saros Europe.