Future Market Insights’ report, titled “Perimeter Intrusion Detection Market – Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment 2018 – 2028” sees the global perimeter intrusion detection market recording $25,679.2 Million during the forecast period of 2018 to 2028. According to the research firm, for several industrial verticals, a perimeter intrusion detection system is in the loop when it comes to establishing a security plan. Industry verticals across the globe are adopting advanced security and surveillance systems to increase their internal and external security.
Market Drivers & Highlights
- Governments across the globe are increasing the security at their borders for protection against terrorist attacks.
- Application in commercial sectors is creating opportunities.
- Based on type, the global perimeter intrusion detection market is sub-segmented into barrier-mounted, ground-based, free-standing, and rapidly deployable.
- Based on vertical, the perimeter intrusion detection system market is sub-segmented into military & defense, government, industrial, critical infrastructure, commercial, residential, and others.
- Industrial sub-segment is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on geography, North America is expected to dominate in the global perimeter intrusion detection market due to the advent of next-generation technological advancements in the U.S. and Canada.
- The Europe perimeter intrusion detection market will be a target market for market participants, as the regional governments are promoting and supporting advanced security systems.
- The perimeter intrusion detection market has high potential in China.
- Latin American market for perimeter intrusion detection is also estimated to grow with a high CAGR over the forecast period.
- Players in the global perimeter intrusion detection market include Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls Inc., Anixter, Schneider Electric SE, Axis Communications, Flir Systems, Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems, and Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
For more details, request a sample report.