Grayhill’s Series 04JT Discrete Joystick with center pushbutton features direct tactile feedback, a rugged design, and reliable functionality. The single pole, four-way toggle switch meets military standards for immersion, mechanical shock, vibration, and moisture seal.
Sealed against contamination to IP 67 when properly mounted, the Series 04JT Joystick is suitable for use in military weapons sights/goggles, display navigation, and equipment motion control via handgrip or panel mounting. Other features include:
- Short behind-the-panel depth – requires less than 0.7 inches
- Dynamically sealed – tested to IP67 even when switch is actuated
- Momentary contact with tactile feedback – self-return to center, where the contact is open
- Long life cycle – 250,000 cycles through all directions
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Tested to MIL Standard Environmental Requirements
Craving more information? Check out the Series 04JT Joystick datasheet.